Monday, September 14, 2009

14th sept 09

Thr are so many things which happened in last few days.. Nothing very big and all.. but ya some good and bad things lets start with the good ones :
1. My best frnd gets engaged
2. another frnd has found his life partner and they are getting engaged soon.
3. my college mate is gettin married this month :) she came home for lunch and we had some good time :)
4. I liked some one at one of the functions ;) ha ha ha isnt it good, i mean i took interest in someone :)
5. kept myself busy for a fortnight with books, as I was preparing for an exam
6. Some of my relatives came down and I went around with them

now coming to the not so good things :(

1. went for an interview, cleared two rounds but failed in the last one
2. The test for which i was preparing for so long, dint do it well. The time was not sufficient to complete it
3. still confused as to what i am aiming at in life..

in cut short, this is how my last twenty days went ... but as I keep myself saying, the good things are yet to come and they WILL COME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment